What We Offer
GENERAL NOTARY WORK
- Witness/Attest Signatures
- Oaths & Affirmations
- Certified “True” Copies
- I9 Verification
- Identity Verification
- Business Verification
Dakota County residents? Please click the button below to schedule an in-person appointment in Dakota County.
Outside of Dakota County? Please click the button below or call 612-412-1503.
Remote Online Notarization
Can’t meet a notary in person? Consider a Remote Online Notarization (aka RON).
Please click the button below to schedule a RON Appointment.
What is RON?
All notaries, no matter how they perform their service, must watch as someone signs a document. Remote Online Notarization, or RON, is the use of audio/visual technology to complete a notarial act when the principal is not in the same physical location as the notary public.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The signer contacts the Notary to request a remote online notarization.
- The signer sends document(s) to be notarizes to the Notary.
- Notary uploads document to the online technology platform used to perform the notarization.
- The signer’s identity is screened by:
• Answering questions based on the signer’s personal and credit history or Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA).
• Notary views the signer’s ID during the notarization remotely,
- The signer and the Notary must sign the document and the Notary’s seal attached. For electronic documents, this requires electronic signatures and an electronic version of the Notary’s seal.
- The Notary records any required information for the Notary’s journal records. The Notary must typically also retain an audio and video recording of the notarization session.
- The remotely notarized document is returned to the signer.
(This is a general description of a remote online notarization. Please note that RON procedures may vary depending on state laws, and not all states permit Notaries to perform remote online notarizations.)